Calmac website search form
Corporate CalMac
Back to Consultations FAQs

I want to request a change to a timetable - how do I go about this?

Changes to timetables are considered twice a year and are formally managed via nominated community organisations. If you have a specific suggestion for a timetable change, please contact the local Ferries Community Board for that route and request that they submit on your behalf.

How useful was this content?
0 / 5
average from 0 votes
Tell us your rating
Tell us your rating
Close Don't show again