You can apply if you are a non-profit organisation, registered in a main land port town or island we serve, with:
an open membership
- two signatories
- a project that begins within three months of being awarded funding
- a governing document/constitution
- two unrelated people on your board or committee
- an independent bank account
You can apply if your project or activities will benefit children and young people aged twenty six and under, living in a main land port town or island we serve.
You can apply if your project or activities have a clear, positive impact on their community.
We can't accept applications from public or private sector organisations or companies.
We can't fund:
- anything you spend money on before your activity starts
- the advancement of religious or political agendas
- repayments of loans or debts
- third party giving organisations
- subsidised travel only
- organisations who have already received an award in 2019/2020