Calmac website search form
Covid-19 Customer Updates and Travel Advice
Back to Essential Travel

I need to travel with my children as they travel between parents on mainland/Islands. Is this possible and what evidence would I need to produce at the Port?

Yes, you will be able to travel. However, please be prepared to evidence your reason to travel with the appropriate legal papers.  

We also ask that when you know your travel plans, please contact the port in advance to let them know you will be travelling to help us assist you further.

How useful was this content?
3.7 / 5
average from 3 votes
Tell us your rating
Tell us your rating
Close Don't show again