Calmac website search form
Covid-19 Customer Updates and Travel Advice
Back to Essential Travel

How can I evidence that I am permitted to travel at the moment?

For our passengers who are permitted to travel, please be prepared by bringing with you: 

  • A recent utility bill with your island address (for example, your Council Tax bill), and photographic ID (for example your driving licence) to evidence this is your primary address or your Island Card

  • Your relevant identification as a key worker and company ID badge

  • For other various types of essential travel, we have outlined suggestions on how you can provide supporting evidence in our frequently asked questions. We've also given guidance on what scenarios constitute essential travel, in line with Scottish Government guidelines.

We ask for your understanding when our staff are asking for you to evidence your reason for travel during this time.

How useful was this content?
3.2 / 5
average from 10 votes
Tell us your rating
Tell us your rating
Close Don't show again