Calmac website search form
Covid-19 Customer Updates and Travel Advice
Back to Essential Travel

Will CalMac provide me with a letter/permit for travel if I work in key worker classed areas?

No. We cannot supply a letter. This is something that would be supplied by your employer - please ask them to supply you with a letter before you travel.

How useful was this content?
5 / 5
average from 4 votes
Tell us your rating
Tell us your rating
Close Don't show again