Are there restrictions on ferry travel at present?
No. However, it's important to note that Covid-19 has not gone away.
When you travel with us, we strongly recommend our customers follow our safer travel guidance, which is outlined below and is in place to help keep each other, our colleagues, and the communities we serve, safe:
1. Don't travel if you feel unwell with Coronavirus symptoms.
2. Book where possible. Prepare and plan ahead.
3. Wash / sanitise your hands regularly.
4. Continue to wear your face covering.
5. Be considerate of one another's space.
6. Pay using contactless methods, wherever possible.
7. Follow guidance and listen to staff.
Distance Aware - please keep your distance from others, wherever possible. And, support fellow passengers who are wearing a Distance Aware shield or lanyard by being respectful of their space. Distance Aware is a voluntary scheme, set up by the Bevan Commission and supported by Scottish Government. Find out more.
We appreciate your support in following this guidance - they will help everyone exercise care and caution, while we work together to keep our crews, our customers and the islands we serve safe.
If you are travelling with us, it's important that you prepare and plan ahead. We encourage our customers to book ahead, wherever possible.
Read our FAQs for more information on travelling safely.