Covid-19 Customer Updates and Travel Advice
What can you do when travelling?
What can you do?
- Only travel if your journey is essential. If you think I don't really need to go, then please stay at home
- Whenever possible, stay two metres away from others at the Port and on the Ferry
- If you are travelling in a car on one of our small ferries, please remain inside the car during the crossing
- When purchasing your ticket, we are no longer accepting cash. Please either pay by card, or Apple Pay or Google Pay where accepted
- Use a tissue or the inside of your elbow to cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Dispose of used tissues immediately
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds and dry thoroughly
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth unless you've just washed your hands