Our Travel Advice
For the duration of the crossing, the following safety rules apply.
- You MUST remain in your vehicle at all times
- You MUST keep your seatbelt OFF
- You MUST keep your vehicle doors closed
- You MUST keep your engine and ignition off
- No Smoking
- No Vaping
- If you need to attract the attention of a crew member, sound your horn once and put on your hazard lights
Please read this important information about remaining in your vehicle during the crossing. It is very important that you read and abide by the rules we have set out to ensure the safety of all passengers and crew at this time.
Please note that the main passenger accommodation areas / decks will be available only for foot passengers. There will be limited access to the vessel's toilet.
Thank you for your cooperation. While we regret the current circumstances, we are doing all we can to help keep you safe.
For further information about what we're doing in response to Covid-19, please see our FAQs page.
Routes where this guidance applies
Barra - Eriskay
Berneray - Leverburgh
Colintraive - Rhubodach
Fionnphort - Iona
Largs - Cumbrae
Lochaline - Fishnish
Oban - Lismore
Sconser - Raasay
Tayinloan - Gigha
Tobermory - Kilchoan
Wemyss Bay - Rothesay