Calmac website search form
Back to Online Amendments

If during the amendment process, I change my mind, or the changes I want are not available, can I remove the changes and retain my original booking?

Yes, the process provides the option to reset or discard changes in the section you have changed.

If you want to discard all changes to your booking, select this button at the top of the page, you can then return to My Account where your original booking will be displayed.

How useful was this content?
5 / 5
average from 4 votes
Tell us your rating
Tell us your rating
Close Don't show again