AddressThe Ferry Terminal, Ardrossan, KA22 8EDView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
18 October 2021 - 24 March 2022
Monday to Saturday 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:15 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
*These times may be subject to change and will be continually reviewed in a rapidly changing environment.
Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open from Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Saturday/Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Outwith these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Service Updates Team can be contacted via Twitter @CalMac_Updates from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- 500+ spaces within Harbour area for short & long stay - privately owned car park - charges apply. Parking is not permitted in any other areas of the harbour.
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- Queue in lanes situated on left hand side after car park entrance. Vehicle reservations required and check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Accessible parking spaces
- 3 short term spaces in front of terminal at staff parking area, for pick up and drop off only, otherwise, in main parking area.
- Nearest railway station
- Ardrossan Harbour - 150 metres
- Nearest Bus stop
- Princes Street, Ardrossan - 600 metres
- Taxi rank
- At foot of gangway - 20 metres. TOA Taxis 01294 465000
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- No, Terminal Building has a Coffee Cabin
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Adrossan
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 20 minute walk
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Asda - 5 minute walk within Harbour area.
- Nearest fuel
- Electric vehicle charging points