AddressFerry Terminal, Castlebay, HS9 5XDView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
18 October 2021 - 24 March 2022
Monday to Friday 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Sunday 6:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open from Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Saturday/Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Outwith these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Service Updates Team can be contacted via Twitter @CalMac_Updates from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- 0800 066 5000 and 01475 650 397 (International customers or customers using a mobile phone)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Free parking on left before terminal building
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- Queue in lanes - 45 minutes before departure
- Accessible parking spaces
- Nearest railway station
- Nearest Bus stop
- 200 metres for local bus service
- Taxi rank
- n/a Local taxi numbers - Dan Currie 01871 810497 / 07807 526134 Rob Stewart 01871 810012 / 07974 071255
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Castlebay
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 350 metres from terminal
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Royal Bank of Scotland - 350 metres
- Nearest fuel
- A&C MacLean - 350 metres Opening Hours Monday to Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Electric vehicle charging points