AddressScalasaig, Isle of Colonsay, PA61 7YWView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
*These times may be subject to change and will be continually reviewed in a rapidly changing environment.
From 26 April 2021
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. / 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Wednesday 8.30 a.m. - 7.15 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. / 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. / 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. / 4:45 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
Sunday 4.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
*Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open daily from 8.00.a.m - 5.00.p.m. Out with these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Services Updates Team can be contacted via our social media channels at @CalMacFerries from 8.00.a.m - 8.00.p.m.
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Port Askaig
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Free parking adjoining terminal building (6 cars)
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- Queue as instructed by car marshall. Check in 30 minutes
- Accessible parking spaces
- Opposite terminal building or on apron.
- Nearest railway station
- Nearest Bus stop
- Taxi rank
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Colonsay
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 100 metres
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Cash back at shop
- Nearest fuel
- 100 metres
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Charging point installed but still to be energised.