AddressThe Pier, Shore Rd, Kilcreggan G84 0JHView on interactive mapOpening hours
25 March - 23 October 2022
Monday - Friday 6:30 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
Saturday 7:30 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open from Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Saturday/Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Outwith these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Service Updates Team can be contacted via Twitter @CalMac_Updates from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- Accessible parking spaces
- Nearest railway station
- Garelochead Station - 8.5 miles
- Nearest Bus stop
- There is a bus stop beside the pier
- Taxi rank
- No, but Kilcreggan Taxis can be contacted on 07881 401463 to book a pick-up.
- Waiting room
- There are two outside benches, seating four people each. In the waiting room there is enough seating for 10 people.
- Yes, in the pier yard
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- Argyle & Bute provided wheelchair
- This can be arranged if CalMac are advised to later than 48 hours prior to travel
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- There is a Costcutter 75 yards from the pier
- Nearest cash dispenser
- There is a Bank of Scotland 80 yards from the pier beside Boots.
- Nearest fuel
- There is an Esso 4.5 miles from the pier in Helensburgh
- Electric vehicle charging points
- None on site