AddressFerry Terminal, Lochmaddy, HS6 5AAView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
*These times may be subject to change and will be continually reviewed in a rapidly changing environment.
Monday 9.00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday 6.15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday 9.00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday 6.15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 9.00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. / *7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (*18 June until 27 August)
Saturday 6.15 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 9.30 a.m. - 12.00 p.m. / 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
*Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open daily from 8.00.a.m - 5.00.p.m. Outwith these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Services Updates Team can be contacted via our social media channels at @CalMacFerries from 8.00.a.m - 8.00.p.m
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Free long stay parking next to terminal building
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- Queue in numbered lanes as directed 45 minutes before departure
- Accessible parking spaces
- Nearest railway station
- Nearest Bus stop
- Outside terminal - Grenitote Travel http://www.grenitotetravel.co.uk
- Taxi rank
- None. Local taxi numbers - Aldas Taxi 01876 500215, Buchanan Taxis 01870 602277 / 07776 064612, MacVicars Taxi 01870 603197
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Lochmaddy
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 800 metres
- Nearest cash dispenser
- HBOS 500 metres
- Nearest fuel
- 800 metres Opening Hours Monday to Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Sunday Closed
- Electric vehicle charging points