AddressThe Ferry Terminal, Port Askaig, Isle of Islay, PA46 7RBView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
*These times may be subject to change and will be continually reviewed in a rapidly changing environment.
From 19 October - 26 November 2020 & 4 January - 13 February 2021 (One Vessel Service)
Monday - Friday - 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. / 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday - 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday - 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. / 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
From 27 November 2020 - 3 January 2021 & 14 February - 25 March 2021 (Two Vessel Service)
Monday - Friday - 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday - 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday - 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
*Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open daily from 8.00.a.m - 5.00.p.m. Out with these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Services Updates Team can be contacted via our social media channels at @CalMacFerries from 8.00.a.m - 8.00.p.m.
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- 30 Spaces
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- 30 minutes prior to ferry departure
- Accessible parking spaces
- 5 spaces in car park
- Nearest railway station
- Nearest Bus stop
- 20 metres from terminal building
- Taxi rank
- None. Terminal building have details of local taxis.
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Port Askaig
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 25 metres
- Nearest cash dispenser
- 10 miles in Bowmore.
- Nearest fuel
- 30 metres
- Electric vehicle charging points