AddressFerry Terminal, Rothesay, Isle of Bute, PA20 9AQView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
18 October 2021 - 24 March 2022
Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open from Monday to Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Saturday/Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Outwith these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Service Updates Team can be contacted via Twitter @CalMac_Updates from 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Wemyss Bay
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- 5 minute walk - in town parking
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- 20 minutes. Queue in lane (commencing in lane 1) car marshall will issue tickets.
- Accessible parking spaces
- 3 spaces (No overnight parking)
- Nearest railway station
- Nearest Bus stop
- Bus service on main road - 2 minute walk. West Coast Motors - http://www.westcoastmotors.co.uk
- Taxi rank
- 2 minute walk at end of pedestrian walkway. Taxi numbers available in office.
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Limited access
- Accessible toilets
- Limited access
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Rothesay
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 200 metres
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Lloyds, Bank of Scotland, Clydesdale & Royal Bank of Scotland, 3 minute walk
- Nearest fuel
- W&J Duncan ½ mile Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Rothesay Motors ½ mile Monday to Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. / 1.30 p.m. - 5.30 p.m. Sunday Closed
- Electric vehicle charging points