AddressFerry Terminal, Uig, Isle of Skye, IV51 9XXView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
Please note the reduced opening hours due to Covid-19 reduced timetable
Until 30 June 2020
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. / 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday 8:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
Wednesday 8:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. / 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. / 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. / 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
From 1 - 14 July 2020
Monday - Wednesday and Friday & Saturday 8.30 a.m. - 6.30 p.m.
Thursday 8.30 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.
Sunday 12.00 p.m. - 3.00 p.m.
*These times may be subject to change and will be continually reviewed in a rapidly changing environment.
- 0800 066 5000 and 01475 650 397 (International customers or customers using a mobile phone)
- Ports served
- Tarbert (Harris)
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Yes, limited free parking next to the terminal.
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- Vehicle - 45 minute Passenger - 30 minute Marshalling area seaward of terminal building
- Accessible parking spaces
- 1 space by terminal building
- Nearest railway station
- Nearest Bus stop
- Bus shelter at end of terminal building next to ticket office. Operated by Stagecoach Buses. http://www.stagecoachbus.com
- Taxi rank
- No taxi rank. Gus's Taxi 01478 613000, A2B Taxi 01478 613456
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Uig
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 25 metres from Terminal
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Petrol Station 25 metres from terminal plus Post Office 1 mile
- Nearest fuel
- 25 metres from Terminal. Opening Hours Monday to Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Sunday 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. (Winter Sunday 10:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m)
- Electric vehicle charging points