AddressShore Street, Ullapool, IV26 2URView on interactive map
Plan your journey using public transportOpening hours
*These times may be subject to change and will be continually reviewed in a rapidly changing environment.
From 19 October 2020 - 25 March 2021
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Sunday 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
*Please note that the telephone number(s) below are open daily from 8.00.a.m - 5.00.p.m. Outwith these times if you have an urgent enquiry our Services Updates Team can be contacted via our social media channels at @CalMacFerries from 8.00.a.m - 8.00.p.m
- 0800 066 5000 and +44 1475 650 397 (for International customers)
- Ports served
- Stornoway Freight
- Attended / Unattended
- Car parking
- Free parking in town centre next to Tesco (IV26 2XB)
- Booking required
- Car check-in
- Latest check in 45 minutes before departure.
- Accessible parking spaces
- Allocated space in Assembly Area
- Nearest railway station
- Taxi rank
- Taxis will pick up from pier. 01854 612966/07517 612619.
- Waiting room
- Yes - Find out more
- Accessible toilets
- Baby changing
- Vending machine
- Public telephone
- CalMac provided wheelchair
- Food and Drink
- View options near Ullapool
- Nearest newsagent or grocery
- 100 metres
- Nearest cash dispenser
- Halifax 100 metres, Royal Bank of Scotland 500 metres.
- Nearest fuel
- Gleaner, half mile.
- Electric vehicle charging points
- Evolt Triple Outlet Rapid Charger. Located Ferry Car Park opposite Ferry Terminal building