Calmac website search form
Back to Commercial Vehicles

Tracked vehicles


We normally accept tracked vehicles exceeding 3.5 tonnes and road rollers when they're carried on a transporter. Rubber tracked or wheeled vehicles (including some road rollers) in a clean condition, may be accepted under certain circumstances at the discretion of the vessel's Master.

How useful was this content?
4.3 / 5
average from 3 votes
Tell us your rating
Tell us your rating
Close Don't show again