Calmac website search form
Back to Time at college

What if I don't live near to the college?

CalMac will send you to college at different stages throughout your training. Don't worry if you don't live near Glasgow as we cover all your costs, including travel, accommodation and food.  If accommodation is required you will normally stay in the halls of residence at the college, you may be sharing a kitchen and living area with other people who are on the course with you but you will always have your own bedroom.

How useful was this content?
5 / 5
average from 3 votes
Tell us your rating
Tell us your rating
Close Don't show again