Calmac website search form
Back to What happens when I go to sea?

What do I wear?

We supply you with a uniform including safety footwear. For college you can wear your own clothes, however if you are working in the college engine rooms or kitchens you will be provided with the appropriate workwear.

How useful was this content?
5 / 5
average from 5 votes
Tell us your rating
Tell us your rating
Close Don't show again